Wednesday 23 January 2013

Not Achieving Your Dreams

Today is about being unable to achieve your dreams and realizing you're not cut out for the job.

I have carefully reviewed my options of a) quiting b) running away c) crying out loud and all seemed better than trying and failing once again. Losing the little faith that I had in me, I came to realize that I'm failing terribly.

High levels of stress in a fast paced environment and super high expectations intimidate me. I'm definitely not suited for a marketing job in a multinational company. There it is, I said it.

I'm hoping for a complete change in the turn of events since one can always hope to see the light at the end of the tunnel but it doesn't seem to be a likely one.

I want to look back in a fee months and say "yeah, change management is a pain but I managed it well at the end". But, I have no hope, none what so ever!

Desperation is in my bones today. I can't help but fail miserably.

I need a drug induced sleep of 3 straight days.





No comments: